Stereowiz, Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years experience in Audio Electronics , Car Audio, Home and Audiophile Stereo Repair Service

I own a RCA STA-3900 AM/FM Stero Receiver(31-5006). When I

I own a RCA STA-3900 AM/FM Stero Receiver(31-5006). When I go to turn it on from
either the remote or the power switch on the receiver, the receiver won't stay on. I
changed the batteries in the remote but that didn't help. If the receiver can be
repaired, where can I take it ? I live in Hot Springs, AR. If it can't be fixed, where
can I buy a new one or something similar? Thank you for your time and attention. [email protected]
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Stereowiz replied 5 years ago.

Stereowiz :

The protection circuitry is activated, disconnect the unit and leave it unplugged over night if the problem continue, send it to Stereoadvisor , they can repair the unit, I do not have any place near you, here is the web site:

Stereowiz :

here is how to send the unit: