How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stereowiz Your Own Question
Stereowiz, Technician
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 589
Experience:  Over 30 Years experience in Audio Electronics , Car Audio, Home and Audiophile Stereo Repair Service
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Stereowiz is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Teac R-1 portable clock radio, and need to replace

This answer was rated:

I have a Teac R-1 portable clock radio, and need to replace the battery pack (BP-R1). Where can I find it or a suitable replacement?


Stereowiz :

Contact Teac at:

Stereowiz :

Contact Teac at:TEAC America, Inc.
7733 Telegraph Road
Montebello, CA 90640

Main Tel:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Stereowiz and 2 other Consumer Electronics Specialists are ready to help you