ricke1973, ELECTRONICS

Is there a reset button for my Sansui HDTV. Some how too

Is there a "reset" button for my Sansui HDTV. Some how too many buttons got pushed and now all I get is snow. It was hooked up to my COX Cable and was running perfect but perhaps my 18-month only grandson started pushing buttons. I called my cable company and they said I am OK there so it's the TV. Sometimes I get a signal that says "Digital Channel Signal Strength is Low." HELP
Hello [Sir/Ms], My name is XXXXX XXXXX Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! would like to know if your on the correct input,, have you check inputs or source button,, have you programmed channels over? let me know if this doesnt work
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I can only get very few buttons on my remote control to work. I changed nothing from the way the COX guy set it up. I not sure what you mean by "source button" I can't get it to program any channels. If I try to do a Auto set on the channels it comes up with zero.

on the remote control for the tv,, it should have a button labeled source or input,, push it until your on the correct input,,

first would like for you to pull the power to all devices from the wall outlets for 90secs let me know if it works

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
OMG I THINK I LOVE YOU. My TV is back to working. I am SO happy. THANK YOU, XXXXX XXXXX THANK YOU.
LOL your welcome