Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

How do I download pictures to my PC from my LG Quantum (C900).

How do I download pictures to my PC from my LG Quantum (C900). My PC does not recognize the phone.
hi, thanks for using JA:

To sync and download your music, videos, pictures, and updates from your computer to your phone (or vice versa), you’ll need the Zune software. These sre the specific steps to connect the phone:

1. Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable.
2. Go to windowsphone.com to install the Zune software. You can access directly to the Zune Software download page directly from the link bellow:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/apps/zune-software.aspx

3. Open the Zune software, then follow the instructions to get your music, videos, pictures, and so on into your collection.
4. Click collection, then drag everything you want to sync to the phone icon in the lower left.

Regards! If that helped, don't forget to accept my answer!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

You just recently aswered a question about how I download photos from my LG Quantum phone. Loaded Zune at your recommendation. Zune does not find the phone and hence, not able to download photos. More advice or refund my $. If I don not hear from you soon, I will contest charge on credit card.

Optional Information:
Make: LG Quantum
Model: C900

Already Tried:
Downloaded Zune. Zune can't see phone and thereforre no download of photos possible. I want a refund from ratonxify or JA or better assistance

hi,

The Zune Software is the right program to manage the content on your phone using your computer. Connect your phone to a USB port of your computer. We will check if the phone is showed up in your computers device manager. Click the Start Orb at the left of the taskbar and select Control Panel from the menu that pops out. Select System and Security > Device Manager from the list of available Control Panel applets. You will see something like this:

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

If you see any device with a yellow triangle, simply right click over it, and select Unninstall. This will remove the phone, because it could be installed with an incorrect driver. Next, unplug the phone, and launch Zune. Then plug the phone back in, and stare at both device manager window and Zune Software. If the computer detects the phone, this time the device manager windows will refresh, to include the new hardware installed. It should install now the correct driver for Zune, so Zune software should detect the phone now. If this doesn't occur, then the computer cannot reach the phone. You can try a different USB cable or a different USB port of your computer.

Regards!