Martin, Engineer
Experience:  16 years, include works in aluminium plant, industrial machinery, military weapons, programming

I have received 2 packages from that i did not order,

Customer Question

I have received 2 packages from that i did not order, and they were sent to my old address which I havent used in over a year. What do I do to return them and gget a credit for them.
Henry C.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Hello Henry, welcome to Just Answer.

If you can make Amazon comply that they sent this and you never ordered anything, the whole burden is on their side. You just need to contact Amazon, explain the situation and they might send you a return box for the goods. If you are an active customer you may even request a discount on your next purchase for the troubles.

As you say you received 2 packages, i assume you have them in your possession and they were sent to you by the old address inhabitants. If you just noticed this by email without even ever being in contact with the goods it would be Amazons problem all the way to get their stuff and give you your money.

Here is their return page: