Richard S.
Richard S. , Technician
Experience:  Extensive experience with networking, recording, CCTV, TV and audio equipment
46174997

I cannot access Youtube on my android tablet. I have wifi in

I cannot access Youtube on my android tablet. I have wifi in my home, no 3G
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question! Sorry for any delay in answering, we will try to get you all fixed up!

This may be a issue with the device itself. Have you ever been able to to get this to play on youtube? Also are you trying to view them via something like the link below/app/url? The reason this does not work is that youtube uses Flash and Android does not YET support that (2.3 and 3 should but they are not widely available yet.)

http://www.google.com/mobile/youtube/

If it works, please click Accept as that is how I get credit. If not, let me know and we will keep working on it. Bonus NOT necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

PLEASE DO NOT leave Negative feedback! If you need more help PLEASE just reply to this question and I will keep working with you!