John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

When trying to get Mail I get Mail Cant load

Customer Question

When trying to get Mail I get " Mail Can't load" with a bar across the screen saying "An add-on for this website failed to run. It also advises me to go to the Internet Options for potential conflicts. How do you identify 'potential conflicts'? I took our laptop to Office Depot and the technician installed Mozilla Foxfire browser and was able to access the Mail at in the store. It still doesn't work with our U-verse connection!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Hans Uebelhoer replied 5 years ago.
Hello my name is Hans and I will be assisting you. Can you tell me if you are able to access any other websites and surf the internet? When you tried the Firefox browser, what error message did you get this time? Have you every been able to get to ATT.Net from your home Uverse connection?

Hans E Uebelhoer
Just Answer
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have been able in the past to get mail from both the laptop and the desktop. There had not been a problem until Monday. I did recently move my land line (XXX-XXX-XXXX) to AT&T U-Verse. I don't know that this might be part of the problem or not. Firefox did not allow me to access the e-mail which is at I get as far as but when I enter my ID and password, I get the " Mail Can't load with the bar reading "An add-on for this website failed to run. Internet Options for potential conflicts". Can you advise what might be the conflicts?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Has anyone come up with an answer to my situation yet? My bed time is not far away.