Richard S.
Richard S., Technician
Experience:  Extensive experience with networking, recording, CCTV, TV and audio equipment

I have lost the remote for my sony dvd,vhs player-recorder

I have lost the remote for my sony dvd,vhs player-recorder: model # XXXXX
#2304610. Would it be possible to order another through your service. If not please advise.
Hello and thank you for your question! Sorry for any delay in answering, we will try to get you all fixed up!

Sorry for the trouble with the lost remote. Herea re a couple of sources for the remote in order of price.

USED- EBay $9.95 + $4.85 shipping

NEW- OEM OR Generic $30+

I would go with the EBAY remote as that is a great deal and looks like a very relaible seller.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

You can reply back even after you ACCEPT the answer, it does not close the question and we will keep working on this until we solve the issue for you!

PLEASE DO NOT leave Negative feedback! If you need more help PLEASE just reply to this question and I will keep working with you!