Martin, Engineer
Experience:  16 years, include works in aluminium plant, industrial machinery, military weapons, programming

how to disable protect mode of my JVC compact component sistem

Customer Question

how to disable protect mode of my JVC compact component sistem MX-GC5
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

Quickly looking in my service manual i don't see reference to such a message but when this happen it's usually a audio amplification stage problem. It might be with the speaker or the wire causing a short circuit (try to see if it give the same message with no speaker connected.

If the problem is still there, over heating from dust may cause this or if old dust carbonized it may cause too much current drawn from the amplification stage.

In such case you will have to bring it to a repair shop. You may locate the closest to you with this link: [click me]