ricke1973
ricke1973, ELECTRONICS
Experience:  DEGREE IN ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY
10191312

I have an ILO 42 plasma tv Model # P42BSKH. The original remote

I have an ILO 42 plasma tv Model # XXXXX The original remote that came with it, the power button won't turn the tv on. Every other button works. I've clean it and everything. If i had a universal remote code for my AT&T U-VERSE remote that would be great. But i was told there is none. I could really use some help by getting a U-VERSE universal remote code or purchasing another OEM ILO remote that I got with this plasma TV. thx. Ronnie
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  ricke1973 replied 5 years ago.

Hello [Sir/Ms], My name is XXXXX XXXXX Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem

click here

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
so your answer to my question is to buy the substitue remote P42BSKH for ILO, that you had me click on the "click here" tab above. This remote will work for sure? I take it there's no 4-digit universal remote code for my at&t u-verse remote? If this remote works yo've been a great help. thx
Expert:  ricke1973 replied 5 years ago.
Yes just contact them,, this is the remote for the model number you gave me,, this is the model number on the back of the tv correct?