Rob
Rob , Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company.
14831508

I have a hand held next century cosswords puzzle solver - ncc-100.

Customer Question

I have a hand held next century cosswords puzzle solver - ncc-100. it is now in need of a battery. in looking up the internet for information I thought I wouod check with you to see if you carry battery CR 2032 3-volt lithium battery . I would like to keep my hand held solver if possible. thank you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rob replied 5 years ago.
Hi
We don't stock parts, we just answer questions.
The battery you are inquiring about should be available fro a local electrical spare shop, its a fairly standard battery.
If you wanted to order it on line please see here

I hope this answers your question and you click the accept button for me. By doing so, a proportion of the deposit you have already paid to just Answer, is transferred to me for helping you with your problem today.

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I did not ask this informatiion of Just Answer. I called the company and then JUst Answer came on. I did not go on further with this. How do you get on when a question is being made? I am going to report this to AOL. You seem to interfere with my terminal. Please stop. I have no intention of working with your organization.