AnswermanRob
AnswermanRob , Electronic Jack Of All Trades
Experience:  FCC License w/Radar Endorsement, 5 yrs of experience teaching aviation electronics, 20yrs total exp
24991566

The cordless phones on my Uniden phone system are beeping after

The cordless phones on my Uniden phone system are beeping after a few minutes use. Does this mean that the batteries are wearing out and should be replaced?
I have another question regarding the ability of my system to save phone numbers from past calls. It used to store these numbers and I could reference them later. It no longer saves these numbers, but the caller ID feature is still working. Any suggestions?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  AnswermanRob replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.

You can indeed change the battery and this may actually be the problem. CLICK HERE for your manual.

Page 14 has instructions on how to change the battery. You can purchase them at many locations, but if you can't find any, you can always purchase one online at THIS LINK.

Instructions on how to use your caller ID is on page 36.

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask, otherwise, please don't forget to accept my answer.

Have a wonderful day.

Rob