Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant

I have phone Dect 6.0 How can I change number of rings before

Customer Question

I have phone Dect 6.0 How can I change number of rings before messagewhat is taking so long i am not very computer literate i do not know what you are talking about.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 years ago.

Hello & Welcome,

Can you tell me the Model Number of your system?

You should be able to find it printed on the bottom of the Main Base Unit - in small print - and the format should be KX-TGxxxx - where xxxx is a 4 digit number.

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
TG6321S sorry i was delayed
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 years ago.

Hi again,

Sorry for the delay.

First, let me send you a link to the manual for this system. This is a PDF file that you should be able to view and save on your computer just by clicking the link below. Please let me know if you have any problems with the link.

Manual <- CLICK HERE

Once you have that, you can look on page 36 (and page 25) for instruction on how to change the "ring count", but I have included the instructions below.

================

graphic

================

Please let me know what happens or if you have more questions.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX

Greg A., Engineer
Experience: Engineer / Consultant
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
you sent wrong manual I need manual for TG63215
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 years ago.

Can you double check that model number for me?

The full number should be KX-TG6321S. The "S" at the end of the 4 digits represents the Color of the unit, which in this case would be "silver".

Does the picture in the manual match your system?

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It doesnot match the picture. I realize aboutthe S rather than 5
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 years ago.

OK - if you want the correct manual, I will need a bit more information then.

You have to remember that I can not see what you see, so what I sent was based on the information you gave me (DECT 6.0, KX-TG6321S base unit).

Is there any way you can take a picture of the bottom of the base unit, say with a digital camera, and upload the picture here? That can be done by using the "little tree" icon at the top of the reply box.

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If what you sent was based on what I sent then lets forget it. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 years ago.

Hi again,

What I'm concerned about is that you get the right information. Here is the diagram from page 3 of the manual which details the different KX-TG6321 systems. I am assuming that is the page that you looked at for the picture.

graphic

If this is not the correct manual, then I'm wondering why you accepted the answer and left negative feedback.

I try very hard to give correct answers and to keep an excellent feedback record.

So please let me know if this is not the correct manual so that we can get you the right information.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Al I can tell you is that the manual you sent does not apply to model TG6321S
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 years ago.

I'm sorry - I don't understand.

Can you tell me how it does not apply?

I'm just trying to figure this out.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I followed the manual instruction to increase rings and nothing happens
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Greg thanks so much I am stupid I finally figured out the menu You were very helpful and patient
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the kind words and for letting me know you figured it out.

Take Care, Greg A..