Shaheen
Shaheen, Technician
Experience:  Chief Technical Officer for 2+ years
50060751

I have a samsung T255G phone on the straight talk (tracf

Customer Question

I have a samsung T255G phone on the straight talk (tracfone network) I accidently locked it trying to change my security puk. how can i unlock it?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Shaheen replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be happy to assist you with this.

Unfortunately, you need to be in touch with Straight talk cust care at the following no. to unlock the phone. Initially they will collect a few details from your end and then they will provide the steps or do the needful to unlock the phone.

1-877-430-2355

In the IVR, press 1 to choose English. In the next menu, press 4 and in the next press 2. Then you will be connected to a cust.care executive and he/she will help you out.

If my answer helped you, kindly click 'Accept', so that I will be paid for assisting you.

Kindly let me know, if you have any concerns or further questions on the topic, before leaving neutral/negative feedback. It will be a pleasure to assist you in anyway possible. Your satisfaction is most important.

Bonus payments and positive feedback are very valuable and highly appreciated.

Regards,

Shaheen
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I already called straight talk and they could not help me unlock the phone. They are sending me a new SIM card. I was hoping that you had a way to unlock the phone to use imediately instead of waiting 5 days for the SIM card. This was all done prior to me asking for answers. Your answer was no help at all.
Expert:  Shaheen replied 4 years ago.
I deeply regret to say that there is no other way out.

Rest be assured that, as my answer was not helpful to you, you will get a full refund at the earliest. A refund request has been initiated.

Thank you for using Just Answer and do get back to us for your future queries. We will love to help you!

--This is not an info request--