Martin , Engineer
Experience:  16 years, include works in aluminium plant, industrial machinery, military weapons, programming
14666028

I hook up my magnavox dvd/vcr player. Model #Dv220MW9 A.

I hook up my magnavox dvd/vcr player. Model #Dv220MW9 A. No picture is showing on my TV screen.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer. I will need some background information. Is this a new setup or an old one that just stopped working? You have no picture on VCR mode or in DVD mode or in both. What is the model number of the TV? Does the other operation on the TV work fine?

Edited by Martin on 11/11/2010 at 11:13 PM EST
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
This is a new setup. No picture on dvd or vcr. I have a RCA tv, model #F25442. I have a Direct TV box. The TV works fine.
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
The way to connect this would be with RCA composite cable (yellow, red, white). From the back of the Dv220MW9 VCR/DVD section to the front of the TV (i don't think the F25442 have such input at the back, only a coax input). You then have to select the input with the TV remote button "input" (on the bottom left of the remote). Tell me if you still have a problem after this.