John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

My slingbox PRO-HD will not change channels, either w/virtual

Customer Question

<p>Please respond now or if you can't answer my question, credit me my deposit.  I thought I would get an answer within minutes, based on examples. Thank you.</p><p> My slingbox PRO-HD will not change channels, either w/virtual remote or guide. My computer/ software/internet connection must be okay because I can get into a friend's slingbox/tv w/his account. and change channels. Also the virtual remote that appears when signed into my slingbox is not identical to my real remote, though the model number is XXXXX   </p>
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 5 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a JustAnswer Customer Service Moderator.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information nor am I an Expert in this category and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I wanted to apologize that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a time-frame for which yours will be answered and I apologize a head of time if the wait is longer than expected.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you. If they need more information, they will let you know.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Best,
Gina
Moderator