James , Technician
Experience:  4 Years as a Audio Visual Service Engineer
24944807

I have a Magnavox Model 26MD357B/37 LCD TV. I have a DVD trapped

Customer Question

I have a Magnavox Model 26MD357B/37 LCD TV. I have a DVD trapped in the player and it won't eject. Please advise on how to eject DVD. Thank you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  James replied 5 years ago.
Hi There,

The typical force eject procedure for these units is to unplug the set from the wall, then plug in and turn on whilst holding the eject button on the actual set (NOT THE REMOTE).

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
<p>James,</p><p>Your answer did not work. DVD is still in player. I tried your fix several times. Please advise.</p>
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Your fixes did not eject the stuck DVD! I have someone else giving me fixes, 3 of which has not worked. I tried a credit card to dislodge disk, long tweezers to grab disk, unplug and plug in power on while pushing eject button on TV to eject DVD. I am of course not satisfied so Im not paying anyone. If you have other fixes please submit....if it works Ill pay you.