Joe
Joe , Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

My Samsung Monitor keeps flashing ( Auto Adjustment Locked

My Samsung Monitor keeps flashing ( Auto Adjustment Locked ) how do I make that stop? It comes on goes off comes on goes off.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you with your concern today.

You can start by uninstalling and reinstalling your syncmaster drivers again.

Also do the same for your video/graphics display drivers

If this does not work then you will need to contact samsung for repair of it, this is a common known problem with that model.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm not familiar with syncmaster drive on unistalling and reinstalling. I feel if this model is known for this problem I should replace it.
Expert:  Joe replied 6 years ago.

Well the reason I said to first reinstall the driver is because that sometimes cures the problem, you should have received an install disc with the display. If the driver does not cure the problem in your case it may be better to just replace it then.

Thanks,

Joe