Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer
Experience:  USAF trained; A.A.S Electronics; A.A.S. Education; Currently teaching advanced troubleshooting and repair for the DoD.
42300671

how do i configure my gigaware pc controller to play modern

Customer Question

how do i configure my gigaware pc controller to play modern warfare 2?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.
Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer! The other experts and I are working on your issue, but first it would help us to know the make/model of your controller. Please advise and we can proceed.

Regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i apoligize for not giving anymore information than i already have given. i'm really that computer literate. the information on the back of the controller gives me a cat. no. and an fcc id. so what i did was put that information on the list for things i've already tried. there is another number how ever on the back that i do not know what it is and that number is XXXXX

Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.
Sorry... that doesn't help either. I can't help if I don't know which controller you have. How long have you owned it? Could you visit Radio Shack's website and locate your item?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

graphicgraphic

sorry but this was the best i could do.

Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.
Are you playing this on a PC?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes. like i said before, i'm not really computer literate but the package said pc controller on it. sorry but that has already been thrown out.
Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.
No worries... you'll just need to go into the settings when you run the game. There will be an option for controller configuration or controller settings. By default, attack is the left mouse button, movement is W S A and D, stand is space bar, etc, etc. You'll need to change these to whatever key you want to use on the controller.

Long story short... change the controller configuration in the Modern Warfare 2 menus.

Regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
sorry. that isn't working. i think i might have to go another route. thank you anyways.