Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

need help or manual diagram for installing a dvw 6100 sanyo

need help or manual diagram for installing a dvw 6100 sanyo dvd player & video cassette recorder to a rca proscan tv,with a comcast digital 2000 explorer home cable box set up

Here is a link to the manual for the Sanyo unit you have. Without knowing exactly what Comcast has going on, it would not be worth trying to split of eliminate any of these cables. The only one you want to move, is the antenna cable going straight into the TV. Move this to the ANT input of the Sanyo Player. Then also connect another coaxial cable from the Sanyo's ANT Out to the TV's ANT IN jack. Then simply run a set of Yellow, Red and White RCA cables from the Output of the DVD/VCR to the Inputs of the same color on the TV.

http://www.retrevo.com/support/Sanyo-DVW-7100-DVD-Players-manual/id/311ag904/t/2/

If this answers your question, please click "Accept". Tips and Bonuses are welcome and appreciated!!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your help on how to connect my sanyo dvw6100 to my rca ProScan tv.It plays both dvd discs& vcr tapes!. I have another question about the hook up.I accept your answer,& will pay you your fee as agreed on the first problem. My second problem is , how do I transfer vcr tapes to blank dvd discs,& what kind of discs do I get?I have some dvd-r rw 120min 4.7gb blanks,will these work?,also I want dvd discs that I can record over again,are these the right ones?How do I auto program my cable box to recognize my sanyo dvd-vcr player?Without a manuel,I'm in the dark!I know how to autoprogram my tv to my cable box ,but the sanyo remote,& my rca remote doesn't seem to bring up on screen instructions.Can you further guide me ? thank you again.
Hello, Could you please post this as a seperate question? Thank you, Aric