dileepchacko
dileepchacko, Engineer
Experience:  electronics and communication, having experience in R&D for electronic systems
26558503

My Apex DT502 digital converter box will not turn on.

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  dileepchacko replied 6 years ago.

Hi, Can you please check these things. Check the power cable (check the continuity) using a multimeter, please check the fuse of the device. If the fuse has burned out, please replace with same fuse. If power cable and fuses are ok, then you need to repair the power supply board of the DT502.

Thanks and regards

DileepChacko

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: You are not supposed to work on the box so I am not taking it apart. I know nothing about it or how to check the fuses. I do not own a multi-meter either. We are the general public, not experts. This advice is totally useless to me. If you have an answer that I can get soon , fine. Otherwise cancel !.
You are not supposed to work on the box so I am not taking it apart. I know nothing about it or how to check the fuses. I do not own a multi-meter either. We are the general public, not experts. This advice is totally useless to me. If you have an answer that I can get soon , fine. Otherwise cancel !
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Cancel.
I'm Taking the box back to where it was purchased and see if they will exchange it.