Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer
Experience:  USAF trained; A.A.S Electronics; A.A.S. Education; Currently teaching advanced troubleshooting and repair for the DoD.

A cd is stuck in my bose 321 and it will not power on or a

A cd is stuck in my bose 321 and it will not power on or anything!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.
Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer!

The other experts and I are working on your issue, but first it would help us to know if you've unplugged the unit from the wall for a few minutes, then plugged it back in. If you haven't done this yet, give it a try. If that doesn't work, plug it into a different outlet... and make sure you aren't using a surge protector... just straight into the wall.

Please advise and we can proceed.

Regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have unplugged it and waited and replugged it in, it still will not power on but you can hear the cd in it spinning!
Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.
That is a puzzling scenario. My only ideas to combat this are as follows:

1. Ensure the power cord is securely in the wall AND the acoustimass module.

2. Ensure your acoustimass module power setting is correct (in the "I" position for 230V, etc.).

3. Make sure you press a source button on the remote.

That's all I have... straight from the 3-2-1 service manual and the Bose protocol database. If these don't work, you most likely have a fairly critical internal malfunction and your unit will require service. If you want to take that route, you'll need to call 1-877-210-3782 from 8:30am-8:00pm EST, Monday - Friday. They'll need your name, address and your unit's serial number... they'll then issue you a return merchandise authorization (RMA) and the address to the service center.

I hope I have been of assistance. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you... and thanks again for using JustAnswer!

There is no need to reply unless you have additional questions. Doing so will only generate a request for me to reply to your post.

Regards,
Experience: USAF trained; A.A.S Electronics; A.A.S. Education; Currently teaching advanced troubleshooting and repair for the DoD.