Aric , Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Hi, I purchased a pioneer sx 303r stereo receiver amplifier

Customer Question

Hi, I purchased a pioneer sx 303r stereo receiver amplifier and I'm unable to get any sound out of it. I plugged it in; I selected the tuner for now, no sound. what am I doing wrong?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 6 years ago.

Make sure that the Tape Monitor 1 or 2 buttons are not depressed on the unit, also the same with any Mute functions. Check that the speaker selector switch is selected for the input you are plugged into. Also, you need an antenna to check for Audio using the FM, otherwise the signal will be muted.

If this answers your question, please click "Accept". Tips and Bonuses are welcome and appreciated!!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I noticed a charge of $36.00 on my account. why? you said you would only charge me just the $18.00 and credit the other $18.00, can you explain?
Expert:  Aric replied 6 years ago.
I resubmitted this to the Admin. and stated that customer will only accept one charge of $18. It appears that you clicked "Accept" on both questions you had opened and this is where the double charge came from .
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
will I be credited the other $18.00?