Aric , Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have heard that the Bose Acoustic Wave System II is very

Customer Question

I have heard that the Bose Acoustic Wave System II is very good, but that it only has room for one CD and that you should buy the 5 CD container with it. What I am looking for is a decent FM radio and ability to play regular CD's. I do not have an Ipod and am wondering if I need to buy such an expensive item.

Also I have a coupon www.Bose.com/AW2 that includes a free Travel Case and power pack with the bose Acousitc Wave music system II...it says it is a $299 value, is that true?

I am trying to spend the least possible for one of your systems. I don't need it for games to connect with TV or anything but the music
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 6 years ago.

Hello, We are not affiliated with Bose but are a non-biased group of Techs to help you with advice. The Bose Wave is a decent system, but is plagued with reliability issues. I've seen more issues with Bose systems on this site, than any other brand out there. The coupon that you have claiming a $299 value is not to be believed. This is a promo that Bose offers to everyone. If you'd like to get a really nice system, without paying for the name then here is what I would personally buy at the link below. It is much better built, offers better sound and reliability:

http://www.amazon.com/Cambridge-Soundworks-Radio-I765-Entertainment/dp/B000ZN0D04/ref=pd_cp_e_1

If this answers your question, please click "Accept". Tips and Bonuses are welcome and appreciated!!