Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation with 7 yrs + hands on experience in Consumer Electronics equipments and Circuitry
22727371

I bought a used royal 435dx cash register. How do I clear

Customer Question

I bought a used royal 435dx cash register. How do I clear out the previous information andstart new

Cancel IfPossible Your site came up as a trojan
virus
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for posting in just answer.
please follow the steps to do a full system clear.(note:This will also erase all the previous programming)-Turn the control slide to off position,then remove the memory backup batteries which you can find in the printer compartment.Then unplug the register for about 20 minutes.
Now you have to plug the register back and replace the batteries and turn on the register in appropriate mode.After that you will have to reprogram your register.

You can get the details of how to reprogram your unit in the manual.Please click the link or copy paste the link in your browser to download the manual- http://www.manualnguide.com/dl/22318/

Thanking you!