Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer, Technician
Experience:  BS Electronics, 19 years medical equipment service, design and construct home audio amps
24732080

how do i locate and remove an rfid tag

how do i locate and remove an rfid tag?

Hello, I am here to assist with your rfid question.

Very curious question, in all honesty the equipment to locate an RFID tag is quite expensive. You can purchase an RFID guardian for about $400, or you can rent them for about $75 http://www.dpl-surveillance-equipment.com/1000066086.html

If you live in NE, I would suggest visiting a vet to help locate the item. I can not give any assistance in removing said item. especially if it is embedded on you body, as that section is related to medical assistance. I am an electronics expert.

Hope this helps. If so please accept.