Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

I have a Bluetooth/omnitech M#18724 speaker phone. I do not

I have a Bluetooth/omnitech M#18724 speaker phone. I do not have any instructions on how to use it. Can you help me out?
Thank you so much
Irvin Enders [email protected]
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 6 years ago.

I am sorry I have searched and searched but there is just no where online that offers that manual or instructions on that model/unit, most of these devices once you turn them on you hold one of the buttons (usually the largest one) and then select bluetooth on your phone and search and the phone will see the bluetooth and connect to it.

If you need further assistance I will be glad to help you.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
All I need to know is how to operate this thing. It is already linked to my phone.
Expert:  Joe replied 6 years ago.

Ok sorry I missunderstood you, all you need to do is when a call comes in press the button on the bluetooth and it will switch over to it. SHould have vol up on one side + and vol down on the other side - and in the middle should be the button you press when a call comes in.

Thanks,

Joe