Rod, Systems Engineer
Experience:  FCC Commercial Licenses, BSCS, ASEET, 40+years Electronics & Communication Systems
14090506

I have a Hampton Bay Patio light Model 10363, vendor 11688,

Customer Question

I have a Hampton Bay Patio light Model 10363, vendor: 11688, Sku:882-386, UPC: 082392103637. The wind caught it and of course knocked it over... I would like to find out where I could have it repaired. It does not seem to have any broken parts just semi-disassembled, and I couldn't put back togather myself. Is there any facility I could either take it or send it?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rod replied 6 years ago.
HiCustomer

Have you tried your local Home Depot store? Hampton Bay is a Home Depot store brand - I'm sure they would be happy to assist.

Ask if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Have you ever had some one look you in the face with a dumb look and tell you, He/She has no idea of where I might find an answer as to a repair source. No bright bulbs available.
Expert:  Rod replied 6 years ago.
HiCustomer

I hope you are speaking in jest - but it happens to all of us (just ask my wife....).

Only accept, if you feel it was worth while.

Have a good weekend, what's left.

Thanks,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Question. Reading the t reply it states I will be charged for this assistance. Am I reading this correctly, or will I see a refund as you are unable to repair this product?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Did my question get though re: return payment credited?
Expert:  Rod replied 6 years ago.
HiCustomer

You are charged when you make a deposit, but it remains in you account until you accept. I have no access to your account or records, but if you requested a refund, it will be processed - and takes a few days.

Experts are independent of JustAnswer, and only paid when a customer accepts.

Thanks,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Please credit account - not good answer given.

Thank you.

Expert:  Rod replied 6 years ago.
HiCustomer

You may request a refund to your credit card by clicking here. Your deposit has remained in your account. An accurate answer for your problem was provided - we do not personally repair units, we only provide technical information and advise.

Thanks,