Joe
Joe , Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

I lost the combination to my Sentry Safe 1250. #on side is

I lost the combination to my Sentry Safe 1250. #on side is(NNN) NNN-NNNN Can you help me get my safe open as I need the car titles. Thank you
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 6 years ago.

You have two options to open the safe, one you can call a locksmith or two you can contact the manufacture of the safe, these are the only two ways as to protect the owner of the safe. Once they verify you own it they will be happy to assist you in opening the safe. There are laws that protect the safe owner thats why it must be proven who owns it. You can sometimes register the safe on the manufactures site as long as it has no been done before.

If you need further assistance I will be glad to help you.

Thanks,

Joe