Josh C
Josh C, Technician
Experience:  18 years as an electronics technician
11634809

I have a Bose Wave Radio/CD , model AWRC1G, serial 022373C22007248AC.

I have a Bose Wave Radio/CD , model AWRC1G, serial 022373C22007248AC. A month ago the remote control stopped working, Inserting a new battery did not work. The first major problem was the unit turning itself on and off, then changing stations by it self. I put in a new 9 volt battery. Now the unit is compeletely dead.
Can you help me?
Sincerely,
XXXXX XXXXXan

WelcomeCustomer

I am sorry I cant offer an easy repair for your unit, but I can give you a bit of good news!

There is a company in Colorado, Norbern Electronics that Specializes in the repair of Bose Wave radios, and they will fix just about any problems for a flat rate of $99.00.

If you would like to contact them, you can find them at http://www.myboserepair.com

Have a great day!~

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank your for your honest reply,
No problem! Norbern is the only Specialist I know of on the Wave radio, and they have an extremely fast turn around time as well!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I doubt I will send the radio there . Too much exoense. for a 10 year old radio.
The AWRC1G is a great radio - they actually still sell for $300.00 on Ebay, The $99.00 might be worth it, even for resale purposes - just a thought!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I have my doubts that is a great radio in view of its failure after 10 years of use. I appreciate your honesty.