AnswermanRob
AnswermanRob, Electronic Jack Of All Trades
Experience:  FCC License w/Radar Endorsement, 5 yrs of experience teaching aviation electronics, 20yrs total exp
24991566

I have a Uniden dect 6.0 phone. Somehow ther ring volume has

Customer Question

I have a Uniden dect 6.0 phone. Somehow ther ring volume has shut down on the main phone and I cannot turn it back on. I din't have the manual. I took the phone back to Radio Shack and he has no idea how to fix it. Please help @[email protected] or 1 (707 )(NNN) NNN-NNNN Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  AnswermanRob replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer.

Do you have your specific model number?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

model # XXXXX 2060-2

Hello again,

Here is a link to your manual. It takes a very long time to download.

LINK

On page 34 it describes how to adjust your ringer volume.

With the phone in standby, you need to push the up arrow on your keypad.

Please let me know if you have any difficulty.

Rob
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I will accept your answer when it is verified that I'm only paying the $ 18.00 fee agreed upon. The message that I got talked about a $ 51.00 fee and that is not acceptable. The phone is fixed which my son did,, but I am perfectly willing to pay the $ 18.00 that I originally agreed to, Thank you, A.V. " Skip " Clumeck
Hello Skip,

When you click accept, it disperses the money sitting in your Just Answer account for payment. The money has already been deposited from your account into the just answer account according to what I see. The payment shows the value of this question as $18. If you accept and end up being charged more than that on your credit card, it means Just Answer has more of your money sitting in an account to be dispersed on other questions. If this is in fact your situation, let me know how much over $18 they charged and I will send this to customer service for a refund.

Rob