John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have an older Technics digital piano, model sx-PX201/M.

Customer Question

I have an older Technics digital piano, model sx-PX201/M. The sustain pedal keeps cutting out and is not working. How I can get this repaired? Can you lead me to a source for this repair? Richard
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 6 years ago.
I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)
Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't gotten an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:
1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question
Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator