John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have an older model Quasar Integrated Audio System CR19 and

Customer Question

I have an older model Quasar Integrated Audio System CR19 and it was working fine one day and the next it just stop working. It powers up but the lights above the volume knob no longer lights up: Therefore, there is no sound coming from the system. Can you help me?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 6 years ago.
I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)
Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't gotten an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:
1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question
Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I feel that the price may be the reason I haven't gotten a response: and at this time I am unable to increase the price; therefore, I would like a refund. Thank you

Hello:

I will reverse the charges immediately.

It can take up to 4 business days for the funds to be available depending on the funding source that was used.

Thanks so much and I'll close this question now. :)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks Gina I will be watching for the refund to post.
My pleasure.

If you have any problems with that, you can come back to this page and use the link I provided above to contact customer service. :)