tichy, Technician
Experience:  4 years Electronics training and 15 years of personal experience installing and configuring

Is there anyway to recover deleted text messages from an LG

Is there anyway to recover deleted text messages from an LG Lotus cell phone on the sprint network using a spy recovery device or any other way?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  tichy replied 6 years ago.
You can use a software called BitPim to access the internal memory of your phone. You will install this program and use your USB cable to connect to the computer. I could not find your exact phone in the compatibility list but there is lots of LG phones listed. If nothing else the "file viewer" should work on newer phones.

The reason this will work is when you delete something it doesn't instantly destroy the information it just marks the spot it was on as usuable space. Until something else is written onto that spot then it should still be there. I hope this works out for you and good luck with getting those messages back.

Below is the website to check out this program