Mike , Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained/Certified OnQ Audo/Video/Data Technician
11762411

How can I change the resolution on my vizio VO47L It says

Customer Question

How can I change the resolution on my vizio VO47L
It say's 480i sd
my other tv is also a vizio hooked up to the same providers receiver and it shows a resolution of 1080i
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Typically, the resolution is set by the cable/satellite receiver box. Take a look at the remote for your receiver and look for a "setting" button. Press this and look for "Video" or "Display" setting where you should find "resolution" or "output resolution". If you need help finding this menu option on your receiver, let me know the model number of both your receiver and remote and I'll attempt locate the manufacturer documentation so I can walk you through.

Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
model ADB 3800W it does not give me an option to change the video my service provider is Paul Bunyan
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
I am not able to locate the documentation for your specific receiver. I will now "opt out" so that another expert that may have access to the required documentation can walk you through the steps of changing the resolution. Best of luck!

Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanks