AnswermanRob
AnswermanRob , Electronic Jack Of All Trades
Experience:  FCC License w/Radar Endorsement, 5 yrs of experience teaching aviation electronics, 20yrs total exp
24991566

How do i unlock the rca fpa lock on my rca television

Customer Question

How do i unlock the rca fpa lock on my rca television?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  AnswermanRob replied 6 years ago.
There are a few methods depending on the model. You must have the original remote. Try this:

Hold down GO BACK on the REMOTE and MENU on the front of the TV at the same time for at least 4 seconds

Hold down MENU on the REMOTE and VOLUME DOWN on the TV at the same time for at least 4 seconds.

Hold down EJECT on the front of the TV and the MENU button on the REMOTE at the same time for at least 4 seconds.

Hold down the 0 on the REMOTE and the VOLUME DOWN buttons on the TV at the same time for at least 4 seconds.

Hold down the MENU button on the front of the TV and the TV button on the REMOTE at the same time for at least 4 seconds.

After you try these steps, your TV "should" be unlocked.

Let me know if your v-chip is still locked. If so, let me know the model number of the set. I can also locate an original remote if you don't have one.

Rob