Craig
Craig, Electrical/ Electronic Technician
Experience:  33 years troubleshooting electronic and electrical control systems for all types of equipment.
21549903

I bought a Bose Wave radio 11, model #AWR1B2, for Christmas

I bought a Bose Wave radio 11, model #AWR1B2, for Christmas about three years ago. It has not been satisfactory from the beginning. It has constant static espeially on FM and also on AM. I got it for the music, but we never listen to it for that because the noise in the radio ruins it.( We did not get the model that takes CD's).

Is there any help you can give us, or should we find a Bose radio repair rep. in our area? We live in West Chester, PA 19380. Thanks for your help.

Eleanor Bellis [email protected]
XXX-XXX-XXXX
You have a reception (antenna) problem. Not sure what Bose does for an antenna for that radio, but we need to get something else hooked to yours. Are there any antenna connections for a external antenna on the back?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
There is an antenna connection; a Bose Link connection; an aux in connection and a Head Phones connection on the back. We have no coeds of any kind that came with the radio except the electrical power cord.
go to the Bose web site here http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/wave_systems/accessories/wave_fm_ant_acc.jsp
'accessories' find the antenna for that radio and connect it! You will be all set! Hope this helps, Craig

Please hit green 'ACCEPT' BUTTON