Joe
Joe , Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

is there a cheaper alternative to the Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick

Customer Question

is there a cheaper alternative to the Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick Wireless LAN Adapter?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 7 years ago.

The answer is no....for some reason they do not work with anything else, I have one in my blu-ray and put it in my tv because it also allows a wireless adaptor however it will not work in the tv, samsung sells a certain one for the tv. And I have not found any other sticks to work.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thanks, XXXXX XXXXX response. i just have this blu-ray dvd player with net-flix on it so im trying to get a deal on wireless adapter, but i guess i can't.
Expert:  Joe replied 7 years ago.
<p>what model number is XXXXX blu-ray?</p><p> </p><p>the new 1600,3600,and 4600 all come with the wireless adaptor.</p>
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It's the BD-P1600, and it didn't come with one.
Expert:  Joe replied 7 years ago.
Yes, I am sorry I forgot the 1600 does not come with it, the 1600 is the first one I bought, then I took it back and bought the 3600 which was much better and it came with the wireless doggle.

Which internet service do you use?

They are fun to setup for wiseless thats why I am asking.