John, Mechanic
Experience:  10 years of Electronics Mechanic Experience. BTech from UT
20002495

I cant print an entire e-mail. It only prints the top third

I can't print an entire e-mail. It only prints the top third of the page. I thought that it might be on a setting of print screen only. But #1, I couldn't find this setting and #2 even if I move down in the e-mail it still just prints the top of the e-mail. Help
Hello, I am John and I will happy to help you.

Please try the link given below n check if that help you..
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Problems_printing_web_pages#Does_not_print_entire_page_content

If you feel, I have assisted you, Kindly ACCPET.. FEEDBACK and BONUS are highly appreciated..
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I did the Shrink to Fit function and adjusted it to 100% even 200% and it still only showed the first top of the e-mail.

If that didnt work then its a toner problem.. First you should try a reset. Switch off and disconnect the printer from power supply plug. Also disconnect any other units connected to it. Leave this disconnected for 40 minutes. then restart it.

Here are few more things to try.
1. Replace the cartridges even if they are very new..
2. Uninstall the drivers and restart your computer then reinstall them
3. Try printing other type of documents

If that doesnt help then that leaves the problem to printhead.. you will have to take that out and soak into alcohol..
or you might have to replace that.

Please ACcept
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It is not the printer. Every other document that I print, prints fine. It prints the entire document. It is only when i want to print an e-mail that I get the beginning top of my e-mail and that is all. It takes up about a third of a piece of paper. It is not on Print Screen either (not that I could find that action) becasue if I scroll down the e-mail and then try to Print, it still prints the beginning of my e-mail. I beleive that some computer setting is stopping the printer from getting the entire e-mail message but I don't know what it is.
hello

thanks for your reply.
I think its the browser.. if you are trying to print from Internet Explorer I advise you to download and install firefox and try again..

if you are using outlook then you should first save the email to some file then print it.

Let me know how that goes.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am printing from Windows nternet Explorer. What is firefox and how do I find it to download it?
You can download the firefox form the link given below..

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

I m sure that will help you..
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am concerned about downloading firefox. It says it is a web browser. Does that mean if I download it then i would access the internet thru this browser and not my Windows Internet Explorer. I am with ATT and access my e-mail thru ATT Yahoo Mail. If I download a different browser will I be able to get my e-mail at att.net or will I have to change e-mail addresses?
no need to change the email address.. just download that browser.. then install it n open your att yahoo mail in Firefox.. nothing else is needed.. Everything will be same..
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I tried it and that works, now I can print things from my e-mail.
Thats great new..

Thank you for acceptance..