Shelly
Shelly, Engineer
Experience:  Master's in Electronic Engg.. 4 years in electronic n computer repair.. Its my Hobby
19810410

My Bose Cinemate interface is not working. The green light

Customer Question

My Bose Cinemate interface is not working. The green light will not turn on. Replaced batteries in remote and tried to unplug system a number of times. What should I do?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Shelly replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for asking Just Answer. I am Shelly (Master in Electronics) and I will help you to fix your problem.

Sometime this kind of the problem occur because of malfunctioning in the circuit board.

First, we will try to reset the system. Most of time it fix the issue.

To reset the system, please Switch off the system and disconnect it from power supply. Also remove any other units connected to it. Leave the system for 30 minutes then restart it.

If reset does not help then the problem is with the circuit board. Some capacitors of the board gone shorted or fused because of high electric supply to the unit or a power surge.

If you are not having any technical knowledge, I would suggest you not to make any experiment with the device, as it may cause a major damage to the circuit board or the whole unit.

Please contact the device manufacturer or any Local service store. so that they can help you out n able to give a quote for repair of the device.

Please ACCEPT
Expert:  Shelly replied 7 years ago.
For your kind information I will not be paid until you accept the question (even if you have made a deposit).

and if you still need any more information about this question , please ask me again..