Neil, Technician
Experience:  More than 10 years of experience in electronics equipment repair
12461652

panasonic blinking red lights error code - My television over

panasonic blinking red lights error code - My television over the past few days has powered off with a red light blinking twice every four second interval. Do you know what the error code means for the two blinking red lights?
When I researched on the internet, I found out that this is a common occurence with panasonic plasmas. However, I also found out that the number of times the red light blinks indicates to a technician what the problems is.
I called the retailer to get the contact information for warranty repairs. In the meantime, I was hoping you might clue me in.
My tv model number is XXXXX TH42PZ85U.
Thank you,
Frustrated Laker Fan

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

The 2 blink code indicates a problem in the D-board of your TV. I attached a picture of where that board is located.

graphic

I hope this answers your question and if you have more please feel free to ask.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,