Where can I find VCR Plus codes They arent in T.V. guide

Customer Question

Where can I find VCR Plus codes? They aren't in T.V. guide anymore.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 7 years ago.

If you can no longer find the VCR plus codes in the actual TV Guide magazine, try TV Guide online. You can use the instructions outlined here:

I hope this helped you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No help. There were no VCR Plus codes listed. I checked what you gave me.
Expert:  Cerecita replied 7 years ago.
Hi again,

I'm sorry that link didn't have the information you needed. After researching further, it's very difficult to find VCR+ codes online or elsewhere, most likely because most VCR's are being replaced by DVD players and other devices, these days.

I will opt out and leave your question open for other experts who might find an answer for you.

I wish you much good luck!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
What I am looking for are the program codes so I can set my VCR plus to tape shows I am not at home to watch during the day Thank you for trying to help. The VCR plus really isn't much good without codes. Regina . [email protected]
Expert:  Cerecita replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, Regina, and you're most welcome.

I understand what you're looking for, and I don't understand why it's so difficult to locate online, but, hopefully, another expert will be able to find the information for you. I continued to research this for you, to no avail! : ( If I come across any new information, I'll be sure to let you know, if someone else hasn't already answered you.

Good luck!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The codes used to be listed with the shows in the TV Guide and also in the program listings in the newspapers. When they were no longer listed there , I found a phone # XXXXX the begining page of the TV guide that came with the Sunday newspaper.It is no longer there and I don't remember it due to an illness and some memory loss .
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have told you all the info I have. I do not have anymore! i'm looking to you for an answer.
Expert:  Cerecita replied 7 years ago.
Hello again, Regina.

I understand your situation. I have 'opted out' of your question because I cannot find the information you seek. When I opt out, it lets other experts in the category know your question is still 'open', and available for an answer. Hopefully, another expert will have the information you need. If you don't receive an answer within a reasonable amount of time, please write to Customer Service to let them know, and they will take care of you from there.

I'm sending my replies as 'requests for information' only because they are not answers. No replies are necessary.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I did not get an answer yet. I sent you all the info I know of .