Joel Atkins
Joel Atkins, Jack Of all trades
Experience:  15 years of repair, everything electronic, carpentry, plumbing, computers, Home theater ect.
15604961

How do you set the time on a Clarion Magi-Tune Model DRB 3375

Customer Question

How do you set the time on a Clarion Magi-Tune Model DRB 3375 radio?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joel Atkins replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for using Just Answers! I hope I can help.

1> Press and hold the BAND button then press the DISP button to toggle the display to clock mode.
2> press and hold the BAND button then press and hold the DISP button again for at least 2 seconds.
3> select left or right to adjust the time.

There ya go! If this works please ACCEPT my answer.

Thanks
Joel
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I have tried the procedure you described and could not get the clock to toggle. The control button is not clear as to the mode it is in. Maybe a blown up picture of it with information on each of its functions would help.

The control button is the one that is on the left side that is a circle with a raised spot in the middle. You put your finger on the raised part and push it either up and down or left and right. That is how you toggle between the different modes.

Joel
graphic
Joel Atkins, Jack Of all trades
Experience: 15 years of repair, everything electronic, carpentry, plumbing, computers, Home theater ect.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

JOEL The radio I have has a FUNC on the outer circle of the switch and that is the only way I seem to be able to change between modes. I've tried many times to perform the steps you have suggested with out any success.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Joel; Thank you for the pictorial of the control button. I've tried every thing I can think of to no avail. I even went to a local Auto Sound System Shop and had the Tech try to set the time. He could'nt get it to work either.

I tried the trick of disconnecting the power and reconnecting it at 12:00 noon but that didn't work either. It's possible that Function does not work on this radio.

We haven't solved the problem but you should get something for your efforts so I'm going to hit Accept. Many Thanks.

Customer/p>