neo123
neo123, Engineer
Experience:  Computer & Electronics engineer with 9 year exe in assisting customer with their query
15911572

My Toshiba DVD Player (SD-3109) wont turn on. When I push

Customer Question

My Toshiba DVD Player (SD-3109) won't turn on. When I push the power switch, it turns on momentarily and immediately snaps off < 1 sec. I can hear a relay click. The power fuse is ok. There is no obvious damage inside (ie no charred or burnt components).
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  neo123 replied 7 years ago.

Hi

Welcome to Just Answer

Please check all the connection properly once again..

Just hold the power on button into press mode for some times while power is given..

Just try to reset the unit by switching the unit till 5-10 minute and then again connect cord and give power.

If all not satisfied then It seems that there is some device got damaged..and need to be changed….

And its not necessary that every time you find burnt smell of damaged electronic parts..

Best of luck..

Hope it will help you ..if not let me know…