Edward
Edward, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Technician for 40+ years. Electronics has been my hobby for 50+ years.

how would i set up direct tv remote with ilo brand tv

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Edward replied 5 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

What have you tried to correct the probkem?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem.

Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i am trying to setup direct tv remote to work with the ilo brand tv....ilo is not a listed brand to get codes. i have tried Funai codes and Emerson codes and Orion codes that people said worked for them but no help to me ...i even tried the code search but no luck...can u help?
Expert:  Edward replied 5 years ago.

Ilo is the store brand TV sold by Walmart. They are made in China. It can be difficult to impossible to get the Direct TV remote to work with these TV sets. If Direct TV gets enough complaints about the problem they may try to correct the problem. Honestly it sounds like you have done everything possible to solve the problem. Can I assume that you have the original remote control for the TV and it works correctly?

Please do not accept if you do not find this information helpful.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your Just Answer's account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

Note: If the icons or other text makes the page unreadable please refresh the page. Sorry for this inconvenience.