Mr Hawkins
Mr Hawkins , Technician
Experience:  Audio Visual Technology Expert, 5+ years industry experience, allround home electonics Guru
15232490

THE WIRELESS SYSTEM FOR MY SE-FX65 DOSENT WORK. THE POWER

Customer Question

THE WIRELESS SYSTEM FOR MY SE-FX65 DOSEN'T WORK. THE POWER LIGHT STAYS RED, AND IT DOESN'T RESET WHEN THE BUTTON IS PRESSED.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Mr Hawkins replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer

from what Ive read the steady red light means the unit is on but not connected to the wireless transmitter.
Check that the transmitter is properly inserted all of way into the home theater unit (be sure to unplug the home theater while doing this). Also unplug the wireless receiver so it can have a full power reset. Turn the home theater and wireless receiver back on and see if they reconnect.

If it is still not working you could also try the " Pairing " Instructions on page 6 of the user guide which can be downloaded here:
http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-electronics/support/Audio/Home-Theater/Speakers/model.SH-FX65

I hope my answer is helpful and if it leads to a solution please accept, otherwise feel free to reply and I will try to assist you further.

Thank you