Brad
Brad, Hobbyist
Experience:  Advanced electronics radio and television repair
669790

Xerox Memorywriter 630 needs repair. Will you direct me to

Xerox Memorywriter 630 needs repair. Will you direct me to a service center? Thanks
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Brad replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What big city are you near? Or what is your zip code?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your quick response. My zip code is 95462, Monte Rio,CA near Santa Rosa, about 1 1/2 drive above San Francisco. We also have a place in Long Beach, CA near Los Angeles, so either area is acceptable to me.
Expert:  Brad replied 7 years ago.
NORTH BAY COPIER
SUITE 101 XXXXX
ROHNERT PARK, CA 94928
Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNN

THE PRINTER DOCTOR
1010 N DUTTON AVENUE
SANTA ROSA, CA 95401
Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNN

SIMPLE OFFICE SOLUTIONS XXXXX
SANTA ROSA, CA 95403
Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
So . . . am I correct in assuming these businesses service the Memorywriter 630?
Expert:  Brad replied 7 years ago.
Wow that is an oldy! The only place that might possibly work on that is Tamayatech. Here is the information: http://www.tamayatech.com/ContactUs/ContactUs.htm

They sell refurbished models of the unit that you are talking about.
I dont know if they refurb the units themselves or not. They have an office in LA!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

OK . . . I'll contact them now, do you want feedback as to is this was successful or does this complete your service to me? Thanks

Expert:  Brad replied 7 years ago.
Do what you feel is necessary! I would like to know how that turns out. It is kind of like the IBM selectric typewriters. They are hard to come by and get fixed also.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Brad, Thanks for your patience, I've had a busy weekend. In answer to your question, no, your information and assistance did not help me.
You provided three numbers to phone, North Bay Copier, The Printer Doctor, and Simple Office Solutions. None of which work on typewriters.
Now I have a source for you that may be helpful to you in the future. I found the following via Google company: George Beyers Company, Benton ARNNN-NN-NNNNPhone XXX-XXX-XXXX. He has over 25 years experience and prides himself on a good repair and fast turn around.
Since I did not find the information you offered acceptable, is the a adjustment to the $15.00 charged? Thanks, Tom