DonMayhak
DonMayhak , Technician
Experience:  35 years experience in Electronic Servicing including TV, Two-Way Radio and Automotive Electronics
13716357

my roku player wont load

my roku player won't load
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  DonMayhak replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer

What is the model number of your roku player?

You can usually find it on the back near the power cord.

Please tell me anything else that may be help me find the problem for you.

Don

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Model n-1000-04 I have a Hitachi plasma TV, and in order for me to see a DVD , I have to go to inputs and move the input to   DVD, and then back to satellite for regular TV. The Roku player is blinking indicating that it is working, but I was told to press TV input . I have Direct TV satellite so if I use that remote it won't work to show the Roku information. I was wondering what input I should use for the Roku player for the setup? I spoke to the Roku people and they keep telling me to press the TV input. However, it is probably some input which I don't know on the Hitachi set and not the remote for the satellite.What I am trying to do is the initial set up for the Roku which is supposed to be easy. I am using an HDMI cable which they supplied, and using a wireless connection. The wireless is in another room. Also, the TV is in a cabinet so it is a little hard to access, but it does have a swivel base so that helps.
Expert:  DonMayhak replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer

A video switcher can expand the number of inputs on your TV.

Video switchers can be purchased at most Radio Shack or consumer electronics stores.

Don