Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

My casio se 800 has all of the sudden stopped feeding a

Customer Question

my casio se 800 has all of the sudden stopped feeding a receipt at the end of the transaction. when i press N/S to open the drawer, it opens but does not deliver the receipt. if i press post receipt it delivers a receipt for the prior transaction. My manual does not seem to address the on/off button for receipts enough to know whether that is the problem. I pressed it but still no receipt. Is there something that indicates whether the recipt is on or off?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: casio se 800 it is about 4 years old..I use two and the other one works fine.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it started today 1/9/17. I tried turning it off and then back on. I pushed the receipt on off button. I removed the tape and reinstalled it.
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is there an indicator on the display to let me know if I simply turned off the option for receipts?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?
*This is not your answer, just an inquiry to see if you still need help. I'm here to help when you're ready. Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem.