ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years' experience in installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a Kurzweil 10 Ensemble Grand. The sustain pedal is

Customer Question

I have a Kurzweil Mark 10 Ensemble Grand. The sustain pedal is not working, in fact it hasn't worked since we moved the piano about 10 years ago. We now have a son who is playing and we need to have it fixed. I already did the system reset and no luck. Any suggestions? I am in Phoenix and am hoping to find someone locally but would love if I could remedy the issue myself.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Kurzweil Mark 10W Ensemble grand. It was a wedding gift so 1996 I have a serial number if that helps.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It hasn't worked for years (about 10) but we mostly play guitar now :) I've tried a full system reset
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 month ago.

Are you familiar with electronic and mechanical repairs, and do you have some tools and test equipment available?

If not, please let me know your zip code so I can recommend a repairer in your area?

Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 month ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.